Wednesday, January 05, 2005

Observing how my world really is, from a new perspective.

The Beautiful Wor(l)d Of Lavanya My Photo -

Observing how my world really is, from a new perspective.



Desires are running
In my viens again
My mind dreaming
And fantasizing again
Of an Utopian world
And me free again
Heart wishing to belong
There once again
Go back to the same place
The same land
The same old faces
And the same smell
Once again
Will i be able to move myself
Once again
Move these feet and
My created world
And redefine?

--------- ***** ----------

1 comment:

Unknown said...

thank you srithar, i must i am extremely flattered.
but i wish you dont make a habit of this.... its nicer to read a blog saying what you are, your thoughts are and how you feel that day... :)
all the very best
lavannya